Hi guys I thought it would be good to share my current hair favourites with you including my DIY Whipped Shea butter which is saving my hair and skin in this cray cray British weather……
I know natural hair is a controversial topic amongst the black community, however I do feel that its very important to look after it even if you wear weave all the time. A common comment I hear from people is that “it takes too long, you have to buy all these products, blah blah blah” so for all you ladies out there that find it difficult with keeping up with what products to use for your hair, I got you b, this whipped Shea butter mixture will answer all you problems.
I thought I’d be extra and tell you a few benefits of the products I used in this mixture, I’ve not had a problem with any of them so far, they have worked really well with my hair, leaving it feeling moisturised and soft.
- Moisturising- The natural vitamins and fatty acids makes Shea butter moisturising and nourishing for the skin and hair
- Great for dry skin and hair, winter is #Real and my hair and skin used to suffer during this times, but after using this mixture, my hair and skin game has forever changed.
- Coconut oil is great hair growth stimulate as it penetrates deep into the hair follicles.
- Its also great for the scalp fighting against things such as dandruff.
- It helps with preventing hair breakage, split ends and also contributes to retaining length.
Vitamin E Oil:
- Great for skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- It restores texture and moisture to the skin whilst bringing shine.
- It increases the circulation of blood in the scalp as well as enhancing the texture and and quality of your hair. Its beneficial in helping with hair treatments such as hair-loss and scalp disorders.
- Castor oil contains omega 6 and 9 fatty acids which is great for nourishing your hair and encouraging healthy hair growth.
- It leaves you hair feeling thick and shiny
- Great for taming frizz, makes hair softer, shiner also great as a conditioner
- Treats splits ends and fab for styling hair
- It helps for repairing damaged skin, also providing it with nutrients for further prevention of irritation and dryness whist soothing the skin.